Please prepare following information and documents before registration:
- Contact information - email and phone number including international prefix
- Mailing address including zip code
- Full name, affiliation, e-mail and phone number of two referees.
Please, contact your referees and ask them to provide reference letters by sending them directly to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org before 2012.11.04. Please, ask your referees to provide your name and registration number (Record ID) in the e-mail subject line. Registration number (Record ID) will be given at the end of registration. You are fully responsible for assuring that reference letters reach our office before the deadline.
- Scientific Expertise:
- List of publications (max 5 papers)
- International experience (max. 150 words)
- PhD achievements (max. 150 words)
- Postdoc achievements (max. 150 words)
- Funding information (max. 150 words)
- Following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of PhD diploma
- Optional: Any additional information or copies of documents/certificates in support of the application
- Carefully read and choose three projects in order of preference. Projects information is available here: http://postdoc.nencki.gov.pl/index.php?a=projects
- Documents should be in one of the following formats: PDF, RTF, DOC, TXT, TIF, JPG, JPEG. All other file extension will be rejected by the system
- File size should be smaller than 2 MB - for scanned materials use 150 dpi resolution and PDF format if possible. Warning - system will skip big files without alert message!
- Do not use dots in filenames except one dot separating file extension.
- During the registration process do not use browser back and forward buttons as well as the reload function.
- Due to technical issues We are not able to send out confirmation emails - If you can see last page with your registration number that means registration was successful.
- Problems? Questions? - email@example.com
You must agree to the following statement before you may start your submission:
In accordance with the personal data protection act from 29 th August 1997, I hereby agree to process and to store my personal data by the Institution for recruitment purposes.