We are seeking highly motivated experienced researchers to undertake the bio-imaging projects focused on molecular, cellular, organelle and organism levels. List of Projects is available here. Each candidate may apply for up to three Projects.
Requirements for candidates are:
- PhD degree (or equivalent) in molecular biology, biochemistry, biology, chemistry, physics or medical sciences, and extensive experience in visualization of bio-processes (candidates who would defend their Ph.D. thesis shortly after the application deadline, and before a start of the employment contract, are eligible to apply),
- outstanding publication record,
- be highly motivated (demonstrated via joint publications, references of the candidate's thesis tutor, previous post-doctoral positions different from the PhD awarding institutions),
- be proficient in English.
The application should contain the following documents/information:
- 2 letters of reference
- Copy of PhD diploma (or equivalent)
- Contact information, including e-mail address and phone number
- The candidates may include additional information or copies of documents/certificates in support of the application.
Applications in English (pdf format) may be uploaded on-line: http://postdoc.nencki.gov.pl/register.php
Application deadline: November 4, 2012
A detailed analysis of the received applications will be based on the following evaluation criteria:
- List of publications: 0 - 40 points
- Professional experience: 0 - 30 points
- Previous international experience: 0-20 points
- Adequacy of the prepared letter-of-intent with the target-project: 0-15 points
- Reference(s): 0 - 20 points
- Certificates of extra qualifications that may be of some value for the execution of the project: 0 - 15 points
Short-listed candidates with the highest score will be selected for personal interviews. Interviews will take place at the Nencki Institute in the middle of November 2012.
Successful candidates will be selected based on the total number of points obtained and with the positive opinion from the BIO-IMAGINE Project coordynator.
Information about the results will be sent to each candidate by e-mail before November 31, 2012.
Positions available from: December, 2012